· Must have an undergraduate degree in civil engineering, geotechnical engineering, geology, construction management or related before starting this position.
· Must be willing to travel to project locations across the United States and Canada.
· Have the ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications.
· Strong work ethic – willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
· Have the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Critical thinking skills necessary with the ability to plan ahead and conceptualize.
· Ability to access remote work sites by travel on helicopter.
· Walk on uneven and steep hillsides.
· Ability to climb onto drill platform that is 1’to 6’ off ground.
· Ability to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb frequently (34%-67% of the time).
· Domestic travel required
· Availability for international travel (passport, background, etc.) preferred
· Skilled in AutoCAD and Primavera P6