ABOUT WINDQUEST GROUP
Windquest Group is a Michigan-based, privately held enterprise and investment management firm with diversified operations in technology, manufacturing, clean-tech, and nonprofit solutions. The core portfolio companies include Boxed Water is Better, Coppercraft Distillery, Neurocore, Reserve Wine & Food, Ridge Cider, and The Stow Company.
Our Receptionist is the primary contact with Windquest Group guests, responsible for ensuring a positive experience for all who call or enter our office. This role also provides administrative and clerical support under the direction of the Executive Support team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Monitors telephone system for all incoming calls takes detailed messages and directs inquiries to appropriate staff;
- Greets and welcomes all guests providing a professional and hospitable environment; offering parking passes and beverages;
- Ensures office opening and closing procedures have been completed;
- May prepare and transmit outgoing faxes;
- Sorts, opens, and distributes incoming mail following Windquest Mail Policy; prepares outgoing mail; may occasionally be asked to take mail directly to post office;
- Maintains orderliness of kitchens, including stocks kitchen and meeting room refrigerators daily, provides fresh supply of coffee; runs and unloads dishwasher;
- Schedules use of conference rooms, sets up/tears down meeting(s) requirements, including coordination of refreshments, special meal requests, and equipment requirements.
- Monitors food and beverage supplies;
- Coordinates with vendors for general office requirements, i.e. routine equipment maintenance, confidential document shredding services, UPS/FedEx pickups, etc.;
- Performs special clerical projects which do not interfere with primary Receptionist duties, such as stuffing envelopes, typing memos, forms, and file labels, creating file folders, collating, etc.;
- Maintains storage and catalogue of media files;
- Performs record keeping and maintenance of all historical files;
- Maintains inventory for commonly used office supplies; receives supplies requests from staff; places orders, receives and distributes office supplies; stocks and organizes supply cabinets;
- Reviews, approves, and forwards vendor invoices to accounting for processing;
- Assists with database administration;
- Coordinates pickups and deliveries with interoffice courier;
- Provides executive support, as needed.
- Performs special projects, as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum High School diploma; Associates degree preferred.
- Two years' experience as a Receptionist or Administrative Assistant in a corporate environment; customer service experience required.
- Good understanding of general office practices and procedures; proficiency in proper use of English grammar in spoken and written word.
- Strong customer-service and inter-personal skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in a Microsoft Office environment.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities effectively.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management in a professional and highly confidential corporate environment.
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.