Join a Winning Team!
CUSO Financial Services, LP. (CFS) is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide retirement and investment services for members of Lafayette Federal Credit Union in the Washington, DC area.
When you join CFS and Lafayette Federal Credit Union, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility within your local community
- Large opportunity: Easily tap into the credit union’s member base to find new clients
- No proprietary products: Recommend and sell whatever products best meet your clients’ needs
- Concierge service support: Receive exceptional support from back office employees with an advisor to support staff ratio of just 5:1
CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable, 22-year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. We’re ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and we work with some of the top financial institutions in the country. We invite you to join our winning team!
Established in 1935, Lafayette Federal Credit Union has over $500M in assets and more than 20,000 members. Lafayette Federal Credit Union is one of the premiere financial institutions in the Washington, D.C. area. Since its foundation, they have sought to provide members a safe and convenient place to save and invest. They also work hard to provide top notch customer service. To learn more, visit www.lfcu.org
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63/65 (or 66) and Insurance licenses
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Certified Financial Planner designation preferred (CFP)
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2471653
**Representatives are employed and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, LP. visit www.cusonet.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7