• Set up and run automated batching system.
• Dump hand adds.
• Assist operator and work as team at all times.
• Perform quality checks.
• Learn to operate extruders.
• Filling all specified micro bins with correct ingredients to keep production moving smoothly
throughout the day.
• Properly entering all production, waste and crew size into Vantage.
• Help with housekeeping and sanitation of area.
• Must be able to be forklift certified with American Nutrition. Must be forklift
• Must be able to work in a schedule-driven 12 hr shift environment with a customer service orientation to support plant operations. Overtime may be necessary as workloads dictate• Pre-employment drug screening, skills test and background testing required• Food Safety and Good Manufacturing Practices, including appropriate safety equipment apply. Job will generally be performed in a manufacturing environment.• While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to stand for prolonged periods of time, climb stairs, climb ladders and walk plant floors that could exceed one mile of travel per day.• The employee must have a full range of body movements including use of hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, computer equipment and peripherals; and bending, reaching, and crouching.• Must have command of all five senses, sight, hearing, touch, smell and taste. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. These vision requirements in each area must be sufficient to shift in focus from computer screens to close forms.• Strength: Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds with regularity.• Must be able to understand and follow work instructions in English
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://AmericanNutritionInc.appone.com