Join a Winning Team!
Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC. (SPF) is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide retirement and investment services for customers of Westamerica Bank in Modesto, California.
When you join SPF and Westamerica Bank, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Large opportunity: Significant established book of business and ability to easily tap into the credit union’s customer base to find new clients
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility within your local community
- No proprietary products: Recommend and sell whatever products best meet your clients’ needs
- Concierge service support: Receive exceptional support from back office employees with an advisor to support staff ratio of just 5:1
SPF (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA serving the investment needs of banks and their customers. We work with some of the top financial institutions in the country. We invite you to join our winning team!
Westamerica has $4.7 billion in assets, and is the 7th largest commercial bank headquartered in California. Westamerica Bancorporation operates as a holding company for Westamerica Bank, a regional community bank with over 90 branches and 2 trust offices in 21 Northern and Central California counties. The bank is looking for the right person to help build on the success of their investment program and help their customers make sound investment choices. To learn more about Westamerica Bank, go to www.westamerica.com.
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63/65 (or 66) and Insurance licenses
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation preferred
For immediate consideration, apply online at:
**Representatives are employed and registered through SPF (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC. visit www.sorrentopacific.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7