At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow.
Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we’re about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently completed a spin-off into a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Delphi Technologies designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Delphi Technologies team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
This exciting opportunity is located in our Troy, Michigan facility located at 1624 Meijer Drive.
Responsibilities and duties :
Account Management Support
- Assist in developing sales presentations and monthly reporting
- Assist in developing & maintaining a product pricing database and updating Salesforce
- Assist in data analytics and research – product history, volumes, applications, MOQ’s, tooling obligation, future alternatives
Quotes and Purchase Orders
- Respond to quote request from customers
- Submit quote development forms to product teams for pricing and packaging
- Answer expired contract inquiries and review with Contract Services and Quote Manager
- Confirm and review Purchase Orders and review with Contract Services and Quote Manager
- Utilize SAP to confirm pricing inquiries and verify correct pricing is listed
- Utilize customer supplier portals for RFQs, POs, T&C’s, Process Updates
Past Due & Forecasting
- Support Customer Past Due process with Production sites – confirm communications flowing properly, analyzing/tracking data
- Manage and follow up with plants for status and lead/support problem solving
- Coordinate with plants for weekly and monthly revenue forecast tied to schedules
Traits we seek :
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solve problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
Candidates for positions with Delphi Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.