The Janitor/Groundman is responsible for the overall cleanliness, upkeep and safe operation of Fred Finch Youth Center facilities (owned and leased), including, but not limited to landscaping and custodial.
***Click here for complete Job Description***
1. Education: High School Diploma or GED.
2. One year of grounds maintenance, janitorial or housekeeping experience; OR, any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
3. Valid California Driver’s License with a clean driving record or the ability to obtain one within 10 days of hire.
4. Ability to drive vans and light trucks safely.
5. Demonstrated knowledge of fertilizers, insecticides, and herbicides used in grounds care and gardening and their application processes.
6. Demonstrated knowledge of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
7. Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with co-workers and staff and to develop helpful relationships with the participants we serve.
8. Basic computer skills and/or demonstrated aptitude to use computer-based technologies i.e. CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System).
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://FredFinchYouthCenter.appone.com