• Support tasks including but are not limited to, program and project tracking from inception through the close-out process.
• Support team members on projects.
• Responsible for uploading documents and performing internal audit functions to ensure all required documents and data are uploaded to the client shared system during course of project and prior to closing out project.
• Provide tracking information on delivery status, communicate exceptions.
• Interact with design and space planning resources to ensure timely and accurate communication to clients and vendor partners.
• Work independently on small service and limited scope activities.
• Supports the procurement and purchase order processes including but not limited to the administrative functions of entering proposals and orders for approval as required by the PMs.
• Set up new vendor documentation.
• Review and verify vendor order acknowledgements, shipping documents, and vendor invoices. Respond to vendor partners in cases of exceptions or errors.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Associate's degree from accredited college preferred.
• Minimum of two years of related experience and/or training in project support and/or coordination.
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite, MS Visio
• Roles requires daily communication with client and team members. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
• Must be able to inspect design plans and documents for accuracy.
• May be required to work on weekends or evenings dependent on move schedules.
• The person in this role needs to be able to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to move within and between client buildings more than 50% of the day.
• Must be able to safely access construction sites
• Occasionally works in outdoor weather conditions