Do you believe that if you change the beginning of a child’s life you can change their whole story?
At Endeavor Schools we know the power of passionate educators when it comes to unleashing children’s potential. We are a community of educators who seek to grow together in our craft knowledge to ensure that we thrive as professionals and our students thrive as learners and citizens.
As part of the Endeavor Schools Family, Atlanta Montessori International School's new Druid Hills campus (scheduled to open 2019/2020 School Year) is seeking Lead Teachers in our Infant, Toddler & Primary classrooms.
The Lead Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
- Facilitate classroom activities.
- Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons using provided curriculum.
- Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
- Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
Experience and Education:
- Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Prior experience with 0-5 year olds.
- Experience working in a certified child development center.
- AMI Certified.
- Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a workplace free of harassment and discrimination.