At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow.
Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we’re about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently completed a spin-off into a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Delphi Technologies designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Delphi Technologies team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
This exciting opportunity is located in our Troy, MI office.
Responsibilities and duties
- Responsible for Industrialization of current and future remanufacturing production lines
- To ensure the effective management within the production area in line with company policies and procedures, of engineering change, product revisions and upgrade and ensure the cost effective and timely new product introduction
- Lead complete production line setup process starting from creating SOW based on requirement, working with local vendors to develop teardown/wash/inspection/assembly/test solution, installation and validation of the production line.
- Lead Standard Delphi Machine signoff pack to validate the equipment/line
- Manage projects through all gates of Product Development Process (PDP) from Product Introduction (PI) gate and through all industrialization gates including start of production and infant care
- Own CapEx budget outlined in business case and make sure we are well within the allocated budget in Business case
- Own Global Remanufacturing Asset list and keep it updated with depreciation.
- Lead CI projects to increase capacity with lower labor cost
- Ensure project goals are met beyond infant care gate closure by monitoring key metrics of program including SPQVC targets
- Develop control plans, work instructions, PFMEA, MSA (as required), and any additional APQP related documents required for industrialization
- Complete remanufacturing facility audits to identify any deviation from outlined process
- Read across of best practices within remanufacturing facilities as well as globally
- Assist in ongoing process focused on optimizing equipment utilization within remanufacturing facilities as well as with Powertrain (end of life manufacturing transition to aftermarket)
- Participate in the development of the global product line business plan
- Lead Major equipment total preventive maintenance (TPM) and manage Fault tree analysis to be handed over to regions. Guide regions on reducing downtime and spare program.
- Travel up to 50% primarily international
Traits we seek
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solving problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
Delphi Technologies rewards and advantages
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Candidates for positions with Delphi Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.