Koniag Information Security Services (KSS) has an opening for highly qualified, experienced and self-motivated individual to perform the duties of an Enterprise Communications Manager. These positions are on-site with the customer in Anacostia Annex, DC. Current TS (SCI eligible) or TS/SCI clearance required with ability to receive a Yankee White within 180 days of contract start. Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within the preceding 36 months.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, paid time off, and more.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Plans, directs and coordinates network operation and performance functions to ensure network availability and high quality transmissions.
- Responsible for personnel and activities involved in monitoring, isolating, resolving and circumventing network problems.
- Advises management and interfaces with customers concerning problems affecting network performance.
- Plans implementation of enhancements and upgrades to the network and the acquisition, installation and testing of network hardware and software.
- Manages resource usage to minimize costs and maximize network availability
- Interfaces with user to define present network needs and plan for future requirements
Education, Experience & Skills:
- BA/BS in a technical discipline
- At least five years of specific experience, management experience with help desk support in a tiered environment preferred
- At least eight years of general experience
- TS (SCI eligible) or TS/SCI clearance with ability to receive a Yankee White within 180 days of contract start.
- Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within the preceding 36 months
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations.