- Perform various production and service activities related to the set up and operation of the coating line following written procedures and instructions.
- Perform and document all the necessary testing of raw materials.
- Communicate production problems to the Extrusion Coating Operator.
- Communicate quality related decisions for the next operation utilizing defective material identification and flagging systems.
- Make time and quantity entries into the computer system.
- Responsible for moving raw materials and finished products as needed.
- Provide necessary communication at shift change.
- Perform all necessary preventative maintenance and housekeeping as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Beginner level computer skills
Basic verbal and written communication skills
High school math skills
Problem solving skills
The ability to work as a team
Basic mechanical skills
The ability to follow written and verbal instructions
The ability to adapt
The ability to speak and write in English
The ability to multi-task
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Experience with machine operating fundamentals preferred.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.