Qualifications: Required 1. A.A. Degree.
2. A minimum of two (2) years of administrative experience.
3. Proven proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
4. Ability to learn new software and technology quickly.
5. Ability to travel locally, approximately 5% of position.
6. Self-motivated and flexible with the ability to react to change productively.
7. Excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills.
8. Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
9. Ability to work cooperatively and congenially with other employees.
10. Ability to present a professional demeanor; work well under pressure; meet deadlines; ability to multi-task; and superb attention to detail.
11. Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
12. Demonstrated cultural responsiveness in working with diverse individuals and communities.
13. Clean driving record and a valid California Driver’s License or the ability to obtain one within 10 days after hire
14. Must have access to dependable transportation available and personal car insurance, unless using Agency vehicle.
1. B.A. Degree
2. Proven proficiency in working with databases tracking employee and fiscal information.
3. Experience using Constant Contact or similar email marketing tool.
4. Experience with Learning Management Systems.
5. Bilingual in a threshold language.
6. Experience working in a nonprofit