Do you believe that if you change the beginning of a child’s life you can change their whole story?
Cranfield Academy Carmel, is seeking team members who are committed to getting it right for children right from the start. We are looking for energetic, compassionate educators who delight in marveling with children and introducing the world to them. At Cranfield Acadmey we know the power of passionate educators when it comes to unleashing children’s potential. We are a community of educators who seek to grow together in our craft knowledge to ensure that we thrive as professionals and our students thrive as learners and citizens.
Cranfield Academy Carmel is currently seeking an Assistant Teacher. If you are a motivated self-starter with a positive and upbeat “can do” attitude looking to work with an energetic and collaborative group of educators, and like flexible hours, join our team and help us shape the future!
Job responsibilities include:
- Assist Lead Teachers to help implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional and intellectual growth and development
- Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at-all times.
Experience and Education:
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
- Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field or equivalent professional experience preferred.
- Prior experience with 0-5-year olds.
- Experience working in a certified child development center.
- Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation.
Why work for us? Because we truly care about our people!
In addition to an engaging and dynamic work environment, we offer competitive benefits such as medical insurance, 401(k), paid time off, education scholarships, child tuition discounts, and more.
Endeavor Schools is a growing family of private schools that is united by the belief that families deserve schools that are worthy of their trust. The mission of Endeavor Schools is to empower our schools with the tools, resources and support required to deliver on the promises made to our children and families. Our vision is to create optimal teaching and learning environments that transform the lives of those we serve.
Endeavor Schools is an equal opportunity employer.