Administers toolsets used for workflow, SDLC project management and ITSM task management. Responsible for planning, directing and conducting the analysis of complex business problems/requirements to be solved with systems/application/automation. Applies knowledge of the entire business and systems capabilities to improve and resolve challenges and issues.
• Leads the design, implementation, and maintenance of complex solutions.
• Develops and analyzes highly complex system standards, thresholds, and recommendations to maximize system performance.
• Works closely with end users to gather requirements and enhance the systems.
• Evaluates products and upgrades for appropriateness. Oversees and implements system upgrade strategies.
• Performs analysis on application usage.
• Researches current systems technology and serves as subject matter expert on complex systems processes and procedures.
• Provides monthly training sessions at all offices to assure that everyone is properly trained on all tools.
• Keeps process and other related documents updated.
• Provides technical leadership to appropriate personnel on highly complex system administration activities.
• Provides technical solutions and escalated support for non-routine, highly complex technical issues.
• Documents architecture and procedure.
• Creates and updates reports and charts based on JIRA data.
• Setts up monitoring of all tools to proactively correct any issues that may arise.
This position will perform other duties as assigned based on the needs of the department.