Develops solutions by preparing and evaluating alternatives. Establishes specifications, data, designs, tests and procedures while coordinating with stakeholders, subject matter experts, analysts, designers, developers, quality assurance and systems personnel. Provides references by writing documentation. Develops test plans, scripts, and procedures and validates results of testing programs. Provides initial quality assurance testing and works with the business to perform final testing of release. Provides support during implementation. Trains personnel operating the system. Develops and maintains system user guides, implementation and deployment procedures.
• Analyzes and provides recommendations on design of databases, systems, user interfaces and communication protocols within and across systems and subsystems.
• Analyzes and provides recommendations on major projects and system enhancements to decision makers.
• Analyzes and defines user requirements and translates them into system functional requirements to ensure understanding of the request by all project members.
• Documents data requirements and conducts data analysis for integration and conversion efforts.
• Collaborates to ensure continuity between requirements, design, and testing on or between project teams.
• Creates and executes test and implementation plans and coordinates testing of system enhancements and projects with the user area.
• Creates and provides technical training for deployed applications or assists with user training when needed.
• Participates in the creation of system procedures, guidelines and technical documentation of new systems.
• Maintains expert level of business functional knowledge and current automated technologies.
• Brings expertise of Systems Analysis discipline to the team helping project management, business participants, developers and other technologists adopt best practices for the software development lifecycle.