Join a Winning Team!
Iowa State Bank through its relationship with Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC. (“SPF”) is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide retirement and investment services to its customer base in the Des Moines, IA area.
When you join Iowa State Bank and SPF, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and already-established credibility within your local community
- Large opportunity: Easily tap into the bank’s customer base to find new clients
- No proprietary products: Recommend and sell whatever products best meet your clients’ needs
- Concierge service support: Receive exceptional support from back office employees with an advisor to support staff ratio of just 5:1
Established in 1941, Iowa State Bank’s Mission is to serve customers, prosper, have fun and remain independent. Iowa State Bank is confident you will find that they are able to provide the perfect mix of convenience banking and traditional services. To learn more, visit www.iowastatebanks.com
SPF (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA serving the investment needs of banks and their customers. We work with some of the top financial institutions in the country. We invite you to join our winning team!
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63/65 or 66 and Insurance licenses
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Book of business preferred
- Seasoned professional with 10 plus years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Certified Financial Planner designation preferred (CFP)
- Ability to bring over an existing book of business preferred
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2414969
**Representatives are employed by Iowa State Bank and registered through SPF (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC. visit www.sorrentopacific.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7