Effectively deal the game of Blackjack to our guests.
MEETING PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability needed to effectively execute this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Responsible for the protection and control of the game of Blackjack.
- Conducts the games in accordance with Grand Casino policies and procedures.
- Informs Supervisor or other personnel of any important facts regarding specific players and their actions.
- Promotes departmental and property wide promotions.
- Maintains under normal circumstances an average game pace that exceeds 250 hands per hour.
- Ensures accuracy and completion of all paperwork specific to your game.
- Participates in mandatory meetings and training sessions.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Must pass a math test and complete the required training class.
Upon completion of class, all attendants will audition to officially become a blackjack dealer.