Responsible for the development of new business relationships with prospective members and increasing
business with present members by making personal contact.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Represent and promote the credit union through participation in business, community and various
other marketing activities and initiatives to develop business.
- Implement tactics to generate leads, contact and pursue potential partnerships to expand
membership, open new accounts, secure loans, cross-sell credit union products and services to
meet consumer needs and increase overall member satisfaction.
- Coordinate and oversee project planning, logistics, execution and evaluation of Community
Choice's internal and external events.
- Assist in the development and execution of promotional strategies and content creation/
distribution through product alignment to meet business development and organizational goals.
- Track, maintain and support internal and external programs, campaigns, promotions and events
implemented to increase product production. Maintain compliance with applicable laws and
regulations surrounding these events.
- Maintain high product knowledge and understanding of best practices and market trends, as well
as member and potential member consumer needs.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.