Do you believe that if you change the beginning of a child’s life you can change their whole story?
Cranfield Academy (Providence Campus) is seeking team members who are committed to getting it right for children right from the start. We are looking for energetic, compassionate educators who delight in marveling with children and introducing the world to them. At Cranfield Academy we know the power of passionate educators when it comes to unleashing children’s potential. We are a community of educators who seek to grow together in our craft knowledge to ensure that we thrive as professionals and our students thrive as learners and citizens.
The Cranfield Academy Providence campus is seeking Lead Infant and Toddler Teachers!!
The Lead Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
- Facilitate classroom activities.
- Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons using provided curriculum.
- Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
- Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
Experience and Education:
- Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Prior experience with 0-2 year olds.
- Experience working in a certified child development center.
- Qualified candidates must have state licensing requirements, NCECC
- Early Childhood Education Experience.
Why work for us? Because we truly care about our people! The opportunity to support the growth of our students and team members is what gets us out of bed in the morning. We share a passion for life-long learning and make it our mission to help others develop into their full potential!
In addition to an engaging and dynamic work environment that promotes professional development and self-growth, we offer a lot of perks too: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan, short-term disability, life insurance, flexible paid time off, education scholarships, and faculty tuition discounts.
Endeavor Schools is an equal opportunity employer.