Provide a nurturing, stimulating and safe environment while adhering to Head Start/Early Head Start Performance Standards, DCF regulations and NAEYC/APPLE accreditation standards. Oversee teaching staff in order to ensure that a quality program is delivered to children and families.
(These essential job functions are not to be construed as a complete statement of duties performed. Employees will be required to perform other related marginal duties as required.)
ˇ This position reports to the Manager of Center Operations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
· Ability to plan and organize work as well as maintain records and prepare reports
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in fast-paced environment
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL SKILLS:
· Acceptable eyesight (with or without correction)
· Acceptable hearing (with or without correction)
· Ability to communicate both orally and in writing
(Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified individuals with a disability)
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://EpiscopalChildrensServices.appone.com