• Bachelor's Degree in Music with a concentration in music therapy.
• Must be Board Certified through MBCT, required for all states.
• In GA and WI, a state license to practice music therapy is required in addition to the MBCT certification.
• At least two (2) years of appropriate experience as a music therapist. Hospice experience is preferred.
• Previous experience with terminally ill patients/families is highly desirable, hospice experience is preferred.
• Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
• Licensed driver with automobile that is in good working order and insured in accordance with the organization requirements.