Dassault Falcon Jet one of the most sought after brands in business aviation, has an exciting career opportunity for a Marketing Communications Specialist.
Under the direction of the Spares Marketing and Administration Manager, this position will develop and administer sales and marketing plans to communicate service offerings, generate revenue and improve customer communication. There is a heavy emphasis on developing marketing campaigns utilizing digital (email, social media) and traditional media channels. This position will also assist in the promotion/operation of the Falcon Boutique (Company Store).
- Administer sales and marketing plans with primary emphasis on expanding spare parts sales and improving customer service.
- Design advertising campaigns for marketing programs, parts promotions, trade publications and social media
- Send electronic e-mails for direct mailing to customers
- Collect market and competitive research and analyze for spare part promotion development
- Maintain Initial Spares Provisioning Lists
- Manage customer requests for access to Spares Online website - provide training to customers to use Spares Online
- Assist with the development of Spares Online functionality and improvements
- Produce innovative and creative presentations for customer seminars
- Coordinate mailing lists within customer contact system - prepare reports as needed from database.
- Copyedit publications such as brochures, online documentation and any website related spared information
- Assist in the creation and analysis of spares related surveys sent to customers
- Company store related responsibilities as required.
- Must maintain a thorough knowledge of department/corporate sales and administrative policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned by management in order to meet department or business objectives on an as needed
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or related field
- Three years' experience in sales, communications, marketing and/or advertising in a service organization
- Two years' experience developing presentations utilizing, Power Point or equivalent
- Two years' experience with internet marketing, electronic/digital e-mails, online surveys
- Two years' experience with Copyediting
- Two years' experience with design software such as Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with internal and external customers in a professional manner
- Intermediate level proficiency in the use of PC Windows business software (Microsoft Office preferred)
- Proficient reporting skills and the ability to create sales promotions in Word or a comparable system.
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Marketing, communications or advertising, experience in aviation
- Familiar with Siebel and Access Databases or equivalent
- Project management experience
- Two years' experience with Social media/public relations
- Physical Demands and Working Environment
- Minimum domestic travel required
- Office environment
- Use of Personal Computers Required
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Office environment.
- Use of personal computers required.
- Overtime as required
- Minimal travel may be required.