The Nutranext™ family of brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext, we are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we offer a well-equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
If you want to use your SEO expertise to step outside the box, get creative and help drive some really kickass work in the e-commerce space, then tune in.
The Nutranext DTC team is in search of a savvy, creative and experienced SEO Specialist to play a key role in our companywide digital strategies, as well as the launch and rapid growth of a new brand.
A little about us –
We’re an office full of chill but driven e-commerce and marketing junkies out to make big waves. We value high levels of ambition and a genuine desire to hustle, and believe in offering people tons of growth opportunities. In addition to having an open, collaborative environment, our kitchen always has fresh fruit and snacks on hand, and we offer flexible working hours, as well as a flexible work-from-home policy.
What you will be doing:
The job –
Capturing traffic through relevant organic keyword search is a given, but the person in this role will be doing so much more than just driving traffic to our website – he/she will be working closely with leadership and our Director of Content to execute strategy that not only drives traffic, but converts visitors into loyal customers and brand evangelists. This is a unique opportunity to work in an environment that has the thrill and excitement of a startup with the backing of large public brand.
What you bring to the team:
- Identify powerful keyword strategies to drive high value traffic
- Work with our Director of Content to strategically build out pages that best leverage effective keywords to drive traffic
- Conduct frequent Keyword Research
- Compile and present SEO guidelines for Digital and Content teams
- Audit and analyze site and product pages for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Dive into and analyze keyword and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Develop link-building strategies (on-site and off)
- Prepare detailed strategy reports
- Are generally really cool and fun to work with
- Love getting your hands dirty with some creative collaboration
- Flex experience making e-commerce, content and SEO work in harmony
- Nerd out over things like keyword and competitor research
- Sweat the details, but in a good way
- Bring much working knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
- Enjoy staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Have extensive experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.
- Keep up-to-date on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to stay within search engine guidelines
- Have keen organizational and time management skills
- Have an outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically, identifying and resolving in a proactive fashion
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Min. 3 years of experience in SEO
- Prior CPG industry experience preferred
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature’s Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
- Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
- American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
- American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
- American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
- Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)