Dassault Falcon Jet, one of the most sought after brands in business aviation is seeking a Manager, Quality Assurance in our headquarters in Little Ferry, New Jersey. Under the direction of the Director Quality Assurance & Regulatory Compliance, the Manager Quality Assurance will manage and be responsible for quality programs including, but not limited to, Spares Quality Assurance, serve as a liaison to the Management Representative (MR) to control ISO procedures and processes, FAA and EASA compliance relations, and Repair Agent Monitoring program. Coordinates Quality aspects with all departments and levels of management.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
- Perform management responsibilities for the QA department, for example: hiring/dismissals, disciplinary actions, performance reviews, salary adjustments, work assignments, along with approving and scheduling time-off requests.
- Manage Quality programs to comply with Federal Regulations and Dassault Quality Systems.
- Coordinate and monitor the Import/Export compliance team, to ensure ITAR and Import/Export record keeping & compliances are met.
- Coordinate and facilitate training activities within the organization as to cultivate knowledge, growth and regulatory compliances.
- Presentation skills necessary to effectively communicate, update, persuade, and /or facilitate discussions and training.
- Ability to promote the safety & quality policy of the Organization.
- Manage personnel involved in the inspection of aircraft spare parts.
- Monitor FAA and EASA regulations as they affect the use of aircraft quality parts.
- Coordinate, and execute Shelf Life audit events.
- Ensure functions of the Quality Department, who are performing work affecting product quality, are competent on the basis of appropriate education, initial/continuation training, skills and experience.
- Coordinate efforts associated with repair agents for spare part repair capabilities.
- Evaluate repair agent performance.
- Monitor and meet with repair agents on a regular basis to review their overall performance to help ensure satisfactory product quality in relation to the needs of the Organization.
- Recommend and coordinate information and quality systems improvements to ensure compliance with and adequacy of, operational & quality functions, practices and procedures to ensure safety and compliance
- Develop strategic plans for the continuous improvement of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment.
- Collect, analyze, and summarize quality-related information and trends to prepare reports on product and process quality.
- Gather and compile data from audits and report to the Director Quality Assurance & Regulatory Compliance.
- Raise Quality Issue Reports (QIR) and monitor that any observed non-compliances or poor standards are brought to attention of the person concerned via his/her manager and that corrective actions are taken.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Ten years experience in aircraft Quality Assurance Programs.
- Three years of supervisory experience with FAA Part 145 organizations.
- Strong working knowledge of applicable EASA regulations.
- Three years’ experience with financial statements.
- ISO Lead Auditor training.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers, to include interpersonal skills necessary to develop and maintain effective communication with employees, and all levels of management in a professional manner.
- Research and analytical skills necessary to collect, analyze, and interpret the quality management system processes, and audit data, and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Advanced-level proficiency in the use of PC Windows business software (Microsoft Office preferred).
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current Experience with FAA and/or EASA Regulations as it applies to the installation and manufacturing of parts.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant License.
- Three years experience in aircraft component repair operations.
- Previous experience with SAP.
NON-PRINCIPAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
- Monitor and attend the Daily Morning Meeting (DMM) ensuring communications and work assignments are effective.
- When aware, stop actions when not in compliance with the ISO program or regulatory compliance.
- Office and Warehouse environment.
- Domestic and International travel may be required.
- Use of personal computers required.