Dassault Falcon Jet, one of the most sought after brands in business aviation is seeking an Interior Design Intern which will begin this summer and extend into the school year. In this role, the ideal candidate will provide assistance to Aircraft Interior Design Assistant and the overall team. The intern will provide support regarding the maintenance and organization of the fabric library and assembling boards and other administrative responsibilities as needed.
- Maintain Fabric Library
- Re-order material
- Update library
- Check status of fabric availability & reserve yardage when required
- Maintain correspondence with vendors
- Fabricate Color Boards
- Assist with shipping & receiving
- Prepares packages for shipping
- Opens packages from vendors and files them in library
- Distributes vendor items to Designers that are associated with Customer Selections.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Ideally enrolled in Interior Design Program
- Intermediate PC Skills using MS Office Products
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Good Color Sense
- Basic Textile Knowledge