Come join our awesome team here at Nutranext (A Clorox Company)! We are fully staffing our night shifts for our new 24/5 operating gummy plant!
Shift: 9pm-5am (Subject to change)
The Team Leader for The Company, is responsible for assigned areas in which products are processed, and for the operations and personnel working within these areas. The Team Leader is responsible for the supervision of Technicians assigned to his area.
- Plan activities and dispose resources for incoming shifts, based on Production Programs.
- Schedule and assign personnel needed in process to maximize efficiency.
- Validate that all materials required for production are available to start operation.
- Verify correct supply of services as steam, hot water, cold water, compressed air.
- Assure that rooms and equipment are cleaned in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures. Perform inspections to verify cleanliness of areas and equipment
- Supervise and support all assigned personnel. Assure that assignments are completed within schedules and according to SOP.
- Perform Kitchen and Depositing Operator positions when necessary.
- Coordinate activities between different stages of process to guarantee flawless execution of Production Program.
- Verify correctness of all batch materials and components. Verify all weights and measurements recorded in master records.
- Assure that products are properly labeled before leaving the manufacturing area, and that batches and rejected materials are transferred to the appropriate areas for storage or further processing.
- Assure that all logbooks, master records, and other official documents are completed in a correct and timely manner. Assure that in-process testing is conducted and documented in a timely manner. Perform in-process testing as required
- Clear floor of all finished goods
- Meet daily goals. Perform final review and reconciliation of master records upon completion of operations. Calculate yield after processing steps as required.
- Lead Daily Operational Review Meetings and update visual management board at the end of the shift.
- Ensures smooth transition from first to second shift on all areas of responsibility as well as from second to first shift.
- Ensure all conveyors and equipment are turned off including printers and lighting.
- Ensure all employees have exited the building.
- Ensures building is secured at the end of the shift. All doors closed and locked.
- Verify that all tooling meets specifications as described in the master records. Maintain an appropriate inventory of spare parts and/or supplies to assure that only minimal interruption of daily operations occurs
- Conduct routine inspections to assure that all Technicians are performing duties in accordance with master instruction, CGMPs, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Train operators in the proper techniques for performance of their duties
- Work in a safe manner and expect the same from all employees assigned. Follow OSHA guidelines and regulations. And report any unsafe conditions or unsafe acts
- Assist Production Supervisor and Manufacturing Manager in other areas as directed
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of Manufacturing experience.
- Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Demonstrate leadership ability and good organizational skills.
- Fluency in the English language is required.
- Ability to communicate in an effective manner with peers, direct reports, supervisors and managers.
- Must be able to perform required repetitive lifting tasks.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities but may provide training and/or work direction to other staff members within the organization in the management and execution of their areas of responsibility.
Frequent exposure to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. Occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions in the plant. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.