Come join our awesome customer care team here at Nutranext (A Clorox Company)! Our office is bright with lots of room! :) Check out our products online!
Hiring for day shift!
Reporting to the Supervisor, Customer Care Communications and as a fully participating member of the Customer Care & Compliance team, the Customer Care Communications Representative III provides back-up support to all department areas including returns, customer care, data and compliance as well as providing senior level customer service support within the Customer Care Communications team. This position focuses on data entry and customer service call backs and is responsible for all live chat, website, and email correspondence. As with all members of the Customer Care and Compliance team, this position resolves customer service needs and issues and provides excellent customer service to coworkers and customers at all times.
- Data Entry includes processing orders, 'do not mail' requests, product information and marketing codes
- Respond to voicemails, emails, declined credit cards, mail and other correspondence
- Provide support to coworkers in all areas
- Communicate effectively and work closely with customers and team members to ensure that 100% customer satisfaction is reached
- Provide compliant Live Chat correspondence.
- Support ongoing website updates.
- Promptly respond to customers via email, web and phone. Respond to customer voicemails
- Troubleshoot web issues as necessary.
- Promptly review and approve, if applicable, fraud hold orders for release.
- Maintain effective communication with management by relaying open and pending issues.
- Document and maintain all customer correspondence.
- Research and resolve issues including misapplied payments, billing and customer issues.
- Submit accurate and timely documentation for credits, adverse events and complaints.
- Assist Supervisor, Customer Care Communications with team support, questions and concerns.
- Support training and onboarding of new team members as directed.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of customer service experience in a professional setting.
- 2-4 years of online customer service experience.
- Proficiency with a variety of computer applications including Excel.
- Advanced Microsoft Outlook skills.