The Nutranext™ family of brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext, we are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we offer a well-equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Gummy Plant Operator I is responsible for producing quality products through the efficient use of assigned tools and the accomplishment of procedures defined. The work schedule for this position is Third Shift: Monday -Friday from 9:00pm - 5:00am.
What you will be doing:
- Comply with GMP and Safety Guidelines meanwhile developing every activity in the plant.
- Perform cleaning activities as required in accordance with Standard Operation Procedures.
- Support and assist setup activities and startup of manufacturing processes.
- Check and select trays on demolding process to assure optimal conditions for depositing.
- Receive product and store in conditioning room keeping FIFO guidelines.
- Dispose rejected trays to washroom and wash trays according to Standard Operation Procedures.
- Assist Kitchen/Depositor operators and Team Leader in other areas as directed.
What you bring to the team:
- High School Diploma or equivalent with a mechanical aptitude.
- Fluency in the English language is required.
- Must be able to perform required repetitive lifting tasks.
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature’s Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
- Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
- American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
- American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
- American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
- Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)