Join a Winning Team!
Through its relationship with CUSO Financial Services, L. P. (CFS) Coastal Federal Credit Union is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide retirement and investment services to its member base in the Raleigh, NC area.
When you join Coastal Federal Credit Union and CFS, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility within your local community
- Large opportunity: Easily tap into the credit union’s member base to find new clients
- No proprietary products: Recommend and sell whatever products best meet your clients’ needs
- Concierge service support: Receive exceptional support from back office employees with an advisor to support staff ratio of just 5:1
Established in 1967, Coastal Federal Credit Union has over $3.1 Billion in assets and more than 259,000 members. Coastal was formed through the efforts of eight employees of International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) to meet the financial needs of the local IBM community in Raleigh. In 1991, the field of membership was expanded to include employees of other businesses throughout certain North Carolina areas. Today, Coastal serves employees of more than 1,400 businesses and associations. To learn more, visit www.coastal24.com
CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable, 22-year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. We’re ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and we work with some of the top financial institutions in the country.
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63/65 (or 66) and Insurance licenses
- At least five years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Certified Financial Planner designation preferred (CFP)
To apply: Visit www.coastal24.com (“careers” at the bottom and then “career opportunities.”)
Deadline for Application: All resumes must be received on or before March 28, 2019.
Coastal Federal Credit Union is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants who may have disabilities. APPLICANTS WHO REQUIRE REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION FOR ANY PART OF THE APPLICATION OR PRE-EMPLOYMENT PROCESS may contact the VP, Human Capital at 919-882-6776. Request for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case by case basis.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
**Representatives are employed by Coastal Federal Credit Union and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P. visit www.cusonet.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7