Come join our amazing team of mechanics and technicians here at Nutranext (A Clorox Company)! Where you can hit the gym, ONSITE! Check out our awesome products on our website: http://nutranext.net/
The Automation Technician is responsible for overseeing, organizing and performing inspections, equipment information research, repair, troubleshoot and general plant maintenance.
- Diagnose and make all types of repairs or adjustments, including electrical, lubricating on all plant equipment, which are usually done on the mechanical portions of the machines.
- Develop, implement and maintain preventative and regular maintenance work orders, which include inspections, equipment information gathering work, equipment numbering for preventative maintenance historical records control, lubrication, replacement and repair components.
- Operate portable power tools and basic shop machinery as required for repairs, modifications, improvements, and rebuilds of existing plant equipment.
- Collaborate with supervisors or trainees in all functions of the work as required; work with other maintenance personnel in relocating or setting up new and used equipment and supervise work of MRO Stock organization and MRO inventories.
- Perform inspections and understand preventative maintenance, work order and historical records, file operation and develop written reports for preventative maintenance files of all conditions found in inspection work.
Required Education and Experience:
- Knowledge/experience in electromechanical and pneumatic systems
- Knowledge/experience in instrumentation and controls
- Working knowledge/experience trouble shooting instruments
- PLC working knowledge
- Machine shop (machining, welding sheet metal) fabrication experience
- Experience working in the nutraceutical, food and/or beverage manufacturing industry
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing fully automated machinery and parts