BMW of Rockville Collision Center is looking for an experienced painter helper to help repair vehicles in accordance with factory standards; promote and attain standards for superior workmanship.
Daily Responsibilities include:
- Assist paint shop technicians by performing a variety of duties such as furnishing another worker with materials, tools, and supplies; cleaning work area, machines and equipment; etc.
- Prepare vehicles for the paint process which would include sanding and taping the interior and exterior panels.
- Priming repairs, cut-in on new panels.
- EMPHASIS ON QUALITY OVER SPEED
- Perform other job related duties as directed by supervisor
- Technically knowledgeable, experienced, or trainable on product line
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and documentation skill
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience one (1) year body shop and/or prepping experience preferred
To qualify for employment, candidates must submit to a pre-employment investigation that includes: background check, drug testing & previous employment verification.
**Priority 1 Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a Drug-Free Workplace, made up of over 600 team members.**