To assist the Audio-Visual (A/V) Archives Manager with the arrangement, description, and usage-rights management of digital and analog audio-visual materials to ensure long-term preservation and accessibility.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
• Archive digital photos and videos according to the established practices for PETA's A/V Archives
• Append detailed metadata to digital files to enhance searchability
• Ensure that usage rights for A/V material is verified and documented
• Handle photo requests and usage rights inquiries from various departments and from PETA and its affiliates
• Assist with A/V projects using material from the archives
• Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor
• Degree in a related field or equivalent experience• Knowledge of general cataloging principles and best practices for digital media• Experience with Mac operating systems• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines in a professional manner• Proven ability to exercise discretion when working with confidential material • Commitment to the objectives of the organization
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://fsap.appone.com