MHT - Mental Health Technician – Full Time
RiverVista Health and Wellness is currently seeking experienced Mental Health Technicians for full time positions. We offer an outgoing and supportive work environment, competitive wages, and an exceptional benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, Group Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401K, Tuition benefits, Paid Time Off, Employee Recognition Programs, and more!
The Mental Health Technician works primarily in a supportive role to give care to patients suffering with psychological and emotional disorders. Typical duties of the position may include coordinating mental health care services, assisting in patient assessments, leading and/or participating in group therapy, monitoring and documenting care, assisting in promoting ADLS’s, and identifying the personal needs of patients. RiverVista Health and Wellness is currently looking for candidates who are experienced with the behavioral health population as well as caring for needs of geriatric adults.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Ensure that patient’s medical needs are addressed and assist through the delivery of quality nursing care
- Maintain and sustain a physical environment which is clean, safe, and enjoyable for patients and clinical staff
- Assist patients with daily laundry, eating, and hygiene needs
- Ensure that nutritional needs of patients' are met in accordance with individualized treatment care plan
- Follow RiverVista Health and Wellness Policy and Procedures at all times in all areas of the hospital
- Follow documentation expectations at all times provided by RiverVista Health and Wellness guidelines
- Comprehension and proficiency of accurate observation documentation of all levels of care for individualized patients
If you are organized, energetic, and have experience in this field, come join a dynamic team of health care professionals in caring for the behavioral health population at a new and growing hospital located in Central Ohio! Respond to this posting by completing all required fields, attach your resume, and include your phone number and email.