DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate and maintain a clean company truck in a safe and professional manner.
- Perform pre/post trip inspections, comply with state/federal hours of service requirements, and operate the vehicle in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Unload; deliver, at customer and other designated locations using a safe, courteous, and service-oriented method.
- Produce worksheets for each delivery and complete all other required paperwork.
- Responsible for the safe operation, working condition, and inventory of all drivers.
- Report all accidents and injuries, regardless of severity.
- Pick up equipment as directed.
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures and processes.
- Make and assume other duties and responsibilities required or assigned by management.
- Adhering to the Code of Business Ethics is essential. We value honesty and integrity above all else and we expect our employees to be committed to the highest ethical standards.
Upon hiring a clean DMV record will be review and a background check, 1 year experience, Bilingual a plus. Must pass a DOT Physical to include back x-ray, hearing test and drug/alcohol screen. Must wear protective equipment while on the job. Must be able to perform all job functions.