Inpatient Therapist - Full Time
RiverVista Health and Wellness, a new state of the art behavioral hospital, is currently recruiting full-time masters-prepared, Licensed Social Workers / Counselors dedicated to compassionate care, clinical excellence, accountability, transparency and cultural humility to join our team.
RiverVista Health and Wellness utilizes outcomes-based assessments and best practice treatment models developed to have a profoundly positive impact on the broad range of unique behavioral needs of adult and aging populations in a contemporary, healing environment.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced clinician with expertise in behavioral health diagnostic assessment, individual and group therapy with strong crisis intervention and problem-solving skills; enjoys a fast-paced, high intensity clinical environment; able to bring a mindful presence to both inpatient and outpatient treatment environments.
- Collaborative Member of an Interdisciplinary Team
- Diagnostic & Psychosocial Assessments
- Treatment Plan Development
- Group Therapy
- Individual Counseling
- Family/Caregiver Meetings
- Clinical Treatment Team Meetings
- Program Development and Continuous Quality Improvement
- Coordination of PASRRAssessments
- Discharge Planning and Aftercare Appointment Coordination (approximately 30%)
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- Experience working with individuals with severe and persistent mental illness is required
- Experience working with trauma survivors required
- Training and Experience in running DBT Groups preferred
- Work with co-occurring substance use disorders a plus
- Specialized training in one or more of the following additional best practices is a plus: EMDR, Motivational Interviewing, Mindfulness-Based CBT, Reminiscence Therapy(RT), IDDT
- Community-Based Resources to assist with Discharge Planning & Referral
- All social worker/counselor positions are designed to be primarily daytime hours.
- Clinical Services Department operates 7 days per week.
- All therapy positions participate in a rotating daytime weekend therapy coverage schedule (Saturdays & Sundays)
- Cross-training is a Clinical Services Department value. All therapists work across our currently opened inpatient and soon to open outpatient programs.
Our supportive, diversity-affirming and family-friendly work environment embodies our commitment to competitive pay, an outstanding benefits package, ongoing training, continuing education and staff development/ advancement opportunities! "Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect and Teamwork are just a few of the principles that we value." We are redefining behavioral health. Come see what else makes us different!