Do you believe that if you change the beginning of a child’s life you can change their whole story?
Palm Harbor Montessori Academy is seeking team members who are committed to getting it right for children right from the start. We are looking for energetic, compassionate team members who delight in marveling with children and introducing the world to them. At PHMA we know the power of passionate educators when it comes to unleashing children’s potential. We are a community of educators who seek to grow together in our craft knowledge to ensure that we thrive as professionals and our students thrive as learners and citizens.
PHMA is currently seeking an Operations Manager.
- Assist in coordination of school events
- Coordinate, order and check in office, school, client supplies
- Accounts Receivable and Data Entry
- Payroll & HR Onboarding
- School Communication
- Customer Lead management
Job Qualifications include:
- An Associate degree or higher.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field of early childhood education, preferably with an accredited program.
- Leadership experience and effective management skills strongly preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative relationships with vendors and the facility maintenance team.
- Ability to build relationships with families and team members and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress.
- Impeccable professionalism and dependability.
- Strong skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point).
- Strong knowledge of Customer Relationship Management software.
Why work for us? Because we truly care about our people!
In addition to an engaging and dynamic work environment, we offer competitive benefits such as medical insurance, 401(k), paid time off, education scholarships, child tuition discounts, and more.
Endeavor Schools is a growing family of private schools that is united by the belief that families deserve schools that are worthy of their trust. The mission of Endeavor Schools is to empower our schools with the tools, resources and support required to deliver on the promises made to our children and families. Our vision is to create optimal teaching and learning environments that transform the lives of those we serve.
Endeavor Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer