|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Shipping/Receiving Yard Coordinator will be responsible to maintain a clean and organized warehouse, yard, shop, storage area andwork station. Managing shipping and receiving of all items incoming and outgoing. Fulfill daily requests from field,
operations and support departments. The Yard Coordinator will be responsible for general inventory, cleaning, maintenance, shipping, receiving, and organization of the yard, and other duties as assigned. The qualified candidate must live within a 30 mile radius to the Midland, TX shop. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- High School Diploma
- Working knowledge of oilfield service operations
- Experience and ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to consitently lift up to 100 lbs
- Basic Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to meet company vehicle driving requirements
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal