Do you enjoy a challenge?
Do you take pride in a job well done?
Do you have a good work ethic and give the team your best?
If you answered YES to these questions, we would like to talk to you.
We are The Stow Company
Headquartered in Holland, Michigan and established in 1984, we manufacture a complete range of organization solutions for the home. We are a strong, dynamic and growing organization looking for positive people who desire a long-term career opportunity with an industry leader
Warehouse Order Selector Position Summary:
You will come to work every day, have a great attitude, and have fun! You will support the shipping team by quickly and accurately pulling orders.
Warehouse Order Selector Responsibilities:
- Review part numbers from a shipping scanner gun and the pull the largest parts first
- Neatly stack each pallet
- Weigh pallets and print content labels
- Complete and place paperwork into the designated place for the product loader
Warehouse Order Selector Essential Functions:
- Lift, push and pull product weighing up to 50 pounds repeatedly
- Able to stand for an 8 to 12 hour shift every day
- Kneel, bend, crouch, reach and stretch while handling boards of varying sizes
- Strong visual acuity and manual dexterity
- Able to tolerate an environment where sawdust particles are present
- Able to communicate in an environment with a medium to high level of ambient noise
Warehouse Order Selector Position Qualifications:
- Obtain a Stow Company fork lift license
- Willing to learn all roles within the shipping department
- Able to work in a fast paced environment while paying attention to detail
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must have an excellent attendance record
- Must be willing and able to follow all company policies
- Meet productivity, quality and safety goals
- Follow directions and completes paperwork correctly and neatly
- Actively participate in all team meetings and events
- Complete training and achieve an acceptable level of proficiency within first 30 days of employment
Warehouse Order Selector Schedule:
- Full Time - 3rd Shift - 10:30pm-6:45am
- Schedule may vary according to shipping needs
Warehouse Order SelectorBenefits:
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Benefits start at hire - no waiting period
EOE Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.