Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
High school diploma/GED Preferred
Individual must have a Class A CDL driver’s license with a clean driving record or have the ability to obtain a Class A CDL within 180 days of employment. We will help you achieve this!!!
Ability to read work orders.
Must be able to load and unload materials as needed.
Must be willing to travel for this position.
Comply with all DOT regulations
Employee must be able to travel all over the United States
Forklift certification preferred or ability to get certification
Customer service experience preferred
Desire to cross train in other departments
Preference will be given to individuals with previous experience completing machine maintenance or welding
PreEmployment Background check, physical and drug test required.
You will work 3-4 consecutive days a week - Full Time - 40-50 hours per week
Will work a few weekends a year as well
Travel will vary from being home each evening to staying overnight at service location. This is a great opportunity to grow your skills and see the country!
So what does a Customer Service Technician do?
Our valued team members provide on site customer service to our customers. You will work on roller grinders by providing routine machine maintenance. You may also help with installing equipment or taking some out. This is position is perfect for someone that enjoys working with their hands and troubleshooting. NO experience needed, all you need is a great aptitude and attitude and we will set you up on the road for success!!
- Complete roll changes, including taking out dull rolls, changing bearings on the rolls, changing belts, and putting sharp rolls back into the machine. As well as replacing parts as need in the roller grinder.
- Trouble shoots issues that arise on roller grinders.
- DOT compliance
- Customer relations
- Maintaining a safe work environment, while efficiently preparing for service calls and while on the road.
- Organize tools and parts for service trips.
- Effectively and safely be able to operate a forklift, overhead crane, winches and power tools.
- You will work 3-4 consecutive days a week typically - Full Time - 45-50 hours per week ( yes that means you get some OT!)
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds
Travel will vary from flying to the site to driving to site . All sites more than 300 miles are flown to if weather permitting. The travel could cause overnight up to 3 nights per week depending on location and the service preformed. This is a great opportunity to grow your skills and see the country!
FOR YOUR BOTTOM LINE
• Fair Pay- The minimum you would make an hour is $19.00, Pay does depend on your level of experience and if you already have a Class A CDL.
• 401K with RMS Match.
• Employee Discounts – Anytime Fitness, Verizon Wireless, & we are members of the Employee Discount Services!
FOR A BALANCED LIFE
- Extremely Generous Paid Time Off – We don’t mess around. Full time employees get 120 hours of paid time off each year (prorated your first year). That’s 3 whole weeks…enjoy!
- Paid Holidays
FOR KEEPING YOU WELL
• Vision/Dental, Health
• Life Insurance – Free to full time employees
• AD & D – Free to full time employees
• Short & Long Term Disability – Free to full time employees
• Supplemental Life, Cancer, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
FOR HELPING YOU OUT
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)– Life happens, not sure how to trouble shoot? No worries, we provide Individualized counseling assistance to employees and their families on a variety of topics. No matter what life events take place, we have you covered!
- Education Assistance, with opportunities to grow professionally! Maybe you want to take a college class or attend a seminar, let us know how we can help you grow!
- Company-wide Lunches (while you stay clocked in!)
- Tobacco Cessation- If you are ready to quit we will help you do this through a reimbursement at the Avera Tobacco Cessation Program
- Dave Ramsey Financial Class – We all want to retire someday. Learn how to financially plan through this great course for FREE
BECAUSE OUR TEAM IS OUR BIGGEST ASSET
- Safety boot reimbursement- Our expectation is that you go home every night the same way you came into to work that day!
- One set of winter clothing annually
- Prescription safety glasses reimbursement- Because your safety is a priority.
- Volunteer Opportunities – Help make a positive impact in your community by enjoying Paid Time Off to volunteer!
- Employee Referral Bonuses!
- RMS company store allowance ( build your RMS garb!)
- Company Contests & Team Building Events
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.