CUSO Financial Services, L.P. and Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC. are looking for a Temporary Implementation Admin to join our fun and successful organization. Our company culture fosters and encourages innovation and growth by promoting openness, flexibility and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The Temporary Implementation Admin works with Program Managers, Registered Representative’s and home office staff to assist with the processing of representative change requests with the individual investment company sponsors/carriers for existing CFS/SPF programs.
The position may also involve general compliance duties to include the following:
- Manages all incoming representative change requests.
- Updates internal database.
- Creates and run various reports.
- Requests and reconcile state registrations when necessary.
- Requests and reconcile carrier appointments when necessary.
- Submits representative change requests to individual investment company sponsors and insurance carriers.
- Follows up on and track all stages of the rep change process ensuring timely completion.
- Provides unrivaled service with timely updates to respective Financial Institution Programs and representatives.
- Acts as liaison between other departments within the home office.
- Suggests process improvements as necessary.
- Sets and keeps consistent office hours at the CFS back office.
- Supports Company Mission and Corporate Values.