Dassault Falcon Jet one of the most sought after brands in business aviation, has an exciting career opportunity for an Aftermarket Project Manager in our Wilmington Delware location. The ideal candidate will successfully manage aftermarket programs and STC projects required to enhance the value and keep the fleet of Falcon Jet aircraft technologically up to date with current industry standards. Responsibilities include managing multiple programs throughout the entire project life cycle and completing the projects on time and within budget.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
- Document and maintain the STC creation to implementation process.
- Maintain the EASA STC approval process.
- Create business plans to support tentative projects.
- Monitor and document active projects progress against plan.
- Liaise with internal and external participants/contractors to ensure project targets are being met.
- Assist with the identification and implementation of departmental strategic sales campaigns.
- Identify via completion drawings the installation of pre-identified obsolete components to assist with determining the feasibility of creating a component replacement STC.
- Review existing Dassault Modifications to assist with determining the feasibility of using the information to create a SB, STC or TI.
- Determine product marketability and analyze market competitiveness
- Research existing DFJC STCs to provide sufficient details to classify them as Obsolete or Marketable.
- Create, implement and manage surveys to identify customer demand for concept STCs.
- Identify and manage active and concept STC Supply Chain requirements.
- Represent the department in M&O sessions.
NON-PRINCIPAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
- Create and maintain processes specific to Department functions
- Work with DFJC Marketing to promote STC Sales
- Special projects related to STCs and mods of aircraft as assigned by Management
- Identify potential STC projects.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS Degree (Aviation discipline preferred), from an accredited University Equivalent education may be considered
- Three year experience in aircraft industry
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrated successful project management skills
- Equivalent experience may be considered
- Skills and abilities
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent People Skills.
- detail oriented.
- Computer skills