Join a Winning Team!
CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS) is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide retirement and investment services for members of Mission Federal Credit Union in the South Bay - San Diego, CA area. The territory will include Eastlake, National City, Telegraph Canyon, Terra Nova and South Bay.
When you join CFS, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Large opportunity: Significant established book of business and ability to easily tap into the credit union’s member base to find new clients
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility within your local community
- No proprietary products: Recommend and sell whatever products best meet your clients’ needs
- Concierge service support: Receive exceptional support from back office employees with an advisor to support staff ratio of just 5:1
CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable, 21-year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. We’re ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and we work with some of the top financial institutions in the country. We invite you to join our winning team!
Established in 1961, Mission Federal Credit Union has over $3.0 billion in assets and more than 200,000 members. Mission Federal Credit Union is a local financial services leader in the San Diego Community. They believe not only in service to members, but to our community as well. At Mission Fed, you have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of San Diegans through their participation in community service. To learn more, visit www.missionfed.com
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 6, 63 required (7, 65 or 66 and Insurance licenses preferred)
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Certified Financial Planner designation preferred (CFP)
For immediate consideration, apply online at:
**Representatives are employed and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P. visit www.cusonet.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP,
Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7