The Nutranext™ family of brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext, we are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we offer a well-equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
Reporting to the Sanitation Manager the Sanitation Worker is responsible for the cleanliness of the office, laboratory, rest rooms, hallways, cafeterias, conference rooms.
What you will be doing:
- Sweep, mop, strip, wax, buff floors throughout plant.
- Clean/dust air conditioning vent covers in all office areas, cafeteria, and restrooms.
- Operate trash compactor Operate floor buffer Operate cardboard baler.
- Clean windows, doors, ledges, baseboards, floor- wall junctions.
- Follow a daily work sheet.
- Follow master cleaning schedule.
- Assist Sanitation Supervisor with other tasks as required.
What you bring to the team:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required plus one to three months related experience and/or training.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment and FDA experience is preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively to other employees or customers.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers , common fractions and decimals.
- Build, manage and maintain relationships with vendors, third parties and division leaders within Company to explore any new and effective ways to generate revenues and profits.
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature’s Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
• Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
• American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
• American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
• American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
• Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
• Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
• Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)