CUSO Financial Services, L.P. is looking for a Transition Coordinator to join our fun and successful organization. Our company culture fosters and encourages innovation and growth by promoting openness, flexibility, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
This position works with Program Managers, Registered Representative’s and home office staff to assist with the processing of representative change requests with the individual investment company sponsors/carriers for existing CFS/SPF programs.
Position duties include but not limited to:
- Manages all incoming representative change requests
- Updates internal database
- Creates and run various reports
- Requests and reconcile state registrations when necessary
- Requests and reconcile carrier appointments when necessary
- Submits representative change requests to individual investment company sponsors and insurance carriers
- Follows up on and track all stages of the rep change process ensuring timely completion
- Provides unrivaled service with timely updates to respective Financial Institution Programs and representatives
- Acts as liaison between other departments within the home office
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of two years related industry experience and/or training.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task is required
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide a high level of customer service.
- There are no certificates, licenses or registrations required for this position.
For immediate consideration, apply online at:
CUSO Financial Services, L.P. offers a rewarding career path and potential for advancement as well as good benefits and a solid work/life balance. Our collaborative culture offers community through shared goals and strong work ethics.
CUSO recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in San Diego and one of San Diego’s Healthiest Companies. As a result, we have many long-term employees who know our processes and efficiency goals so you will get to work with knowledgeable experts and top talent who believe in leading the industry through a high tech/high touch approach. To learn more about CFS, please visit www.cusonet.com.