The Nutranext™ family of brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, [AL1] True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext, we are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we offer a well-equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for overseeing, organizing and performing inspections, equipment information research, repair and general plant maintenance.
What you will be doing:
- Diagnose and make all types of repairs or adjustments, including electrical, lubricating on all plant equipment, which are usually done on the mechanical portions of the machines.
- Develop, implement and maintain preventative and regular maintenance work orders, which include inspections, equipment information gathering work, equipment numbering for preventative maintenance historical records control, lubrication, replacement and repair components.
- Operate portable power tools and basic shop machinery as required for repairs, modifications, improvements, and rebuilds of existing plant equipment.
- Collaborate with supervisors or trainees in all functions of the work as required; work with other maintenance personnel in relocating or setting up new and used equipment and supervise work of MRO Stock organization and MRO inventories.
- Perform inspections and understand preventative maintenance, work order and historical records, file operation and develop written reports for preventative maintenance files of all conditions found in inspection work.
What you bring to the team:
- Associate degree in mechanical engineering or related field
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with packaging, compression, encapsulation, coating etc. machines.
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature's Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)