About Reserve Wine & Food
Reserve Wine & Food opened in September of 2010. The centerpiece of Reserve is our 102-bottle Cruvinet system, which stores wine using nitrogen preservation to keep bottles fresh for up to six weeks. We aspire to deliver a humble, knowledgeable and guest-centric experience to all.
At Reserve, our cuisine carries a focus on sourcing local products while maintaining a strong sense of seasonality. As a team, we're continually striving to learn, grow and exceed expectations.
About the Position
Reserve is looking for a Line Cook who can accurately and efficiently cook meats, fish, vegetables, soups and other hot food products as well as prepare and portion food products prior to cooking. The line cooks also perform other duties in the areas of food and final plate preparation including plating and garnishing of cooked items and preparing appropriate garnishes for all hot menu item plates. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer's satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (chopping vegetables, butchering meat, crafting sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef's instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
Education and Experience
- Experience in culinary field or schooling is important, with a willingness to learn.
- Hard working and passionate person who can easily take direction.
- Reliable transportation with flexible hours (day and/or nights)
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.