Join a Winning Team!
CUSO Financial Services, LP. (CFS) is seeking an In House Financial Advisor to provide retirement and investment services for members of PSECU in the Harrisburg, PA area. Our company culture encourages innovation and growth by promoting openness, flexibility and an entrepreneurial spirit.
When you join CFS and Pennsylvania State Employee’s Credit Union (PSECU) Credit Union, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Strong compensation package: Includes a guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commission.
- Large opportunity: Easily tap into the credit union’s member base to find new clients
- No proprietary products: Recommend and sell whatever products best meet your clients’ needs
- Concierge service support: Receive exceptional support from back office employees with an advisor to support staff ratio of just 5:1
CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable, 22-year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. We’re ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and we work with some of the top financial institutions in the country. We invite you to join our winning team!
Our In House Financial Advisor is responsible for:
- Works remotely with clients utilizing all of firm’s remote delivery tools.
- Identifies and evaluates customer needs for financial services, assess the objectives and goals of the individual, then develops a financial plan which may include an investment strategy to implement.
- Utilizes the CFS/SPF sales process and financial planning tools to collect and analyze client financial information
- Advises customers regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different financial products.
- Services and performs periodic reviews of existing client accounts and meets remotely with clients periodically to review and update client needs ensuring investment objectives and goals are progressing according to plan.
- Stays current and analyzes market conditions and otherwise educating and updating themselves about financial and investment vehicles in the market and the tax and securities consequences to clients of particular investments.
- Conducts regular web based client workshops/seminars on various topics (i.e. Social Security, Education planning, Retirement planning, etc.)
- Brings about the purchase or sale of financial product including executing the actual transactions that result from their financial advice. Follows through on the sales goals set forth by the Investment Program. Meets activity and production goals as outlined in Letter of Expectation.
- Develops/updates business plan with Program Manager.
- Identifies and develops relationships with Wholesalers.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63/65 (or 66) and Life, Accident, Health & Insurance licenses
- Clean U-4
- Two years sales experience in the financial services industry
- Customer service, communication and presentation skills
- An advanced level of performance, requiring minimum supervision
- College Degree preferred
For immediate consideration, please apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2322611
**Representatives are employed by and registered through CFS and SPF (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO
Financial Services, LP. visit www.cusonet.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7