Koniag Information Security Services is looking for Cyber Security personnel work with our Federal Client in the Boston area.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
The Cyber Security functional area will provide DoD Public Key Infrastructure support, Network Cybersecurity Policy Administration, vulnerability assessment support to include risk analysis of vulnerabilities, threats and the impact of losing systems' capabilities on the mission objective; facilitate decisions to implement security countermeasures or mitigate risk; implement countermeasures; periodic reviews. Periodic reviews shall be completed at a minimum of monthly IAW DISA CCRI guidance.
The qualified candidates will exhibit the ability to work and multitask independently or in a collaborative environment, have experience with US Government proposals and acquisition processes.
- Provide DoD Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Services including directory support, certificate validation, registration, interface to related Army systems, and required key management services as well as PKI solutions for e-mail, web applications, file transfer, and Virtual Private Networks. Understand the DoD PKI.
- Provide PKI authentication for users devices (e.g. alternate Smart cards or tokens), and applications to discover and utilize global information services data and enable Common Access Card (CAC) Cryptographic Logon, (when applicable), for controlling logical access.
- Provide hands on technical support for the configuration and troubleshooting of hardware and software required to CAC enable servers, workstations and applications.
- Serve as a Trusted Agent and work with the DoD Registration Authority to request, receive and issue Secure Sockets Layer certificates for server and network equipment and/or install certificates.
- Maintain accountability of system PKI certificates.
- Serve as a Trusted Agent Security Manager for the DoD CAC system.
- Provide vulnerability assessment support to include risk analysis of vulnerabilities, threats and the impact of losing systems' capabilities on the mission objective; facilitate decisions to implement security countermeasures or mitigate risk; implement countermeasures; periodic reviews.
- Periodic reviews shall be completed at a minimum of monthly IAW DISA CCRI guidance.
- Reviews (Scheduled and On Demand) are conducted throughout the month for new vulnerabilities and/or trends that require mitigation according to SOPs.
- Support the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process IAW DoDI 8500.01 and 8510.01 which manages the life-cycle cybersecurity risk to DoD Information Technology, including current tracking and submission processes for accreditation packages.
- Understand and be proficient in RMF (formerly known as the Department of Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)).
- Utilize DoD applications and tools, such as Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS), to record RMF requirements and activities including implementation of Security Controls.
- Provide other tasks related to the Risk Management Framework as required by the contract.
- Relevant experience required with DoS, DoD, the IC, or other Federal government agency.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Active Secret Clearance required.
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations.