QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum two years’ experience managing a Service Desk team to support users in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with:
- Corporate networks including firewall configuration, DHCP, DNS, VLANS, routing, etc.
- Office desktop software and Windows operating system support
- Management of antivirus software
- Remote monitoring and management software (RMM)
- Mobile device management systems (MDM)
- Support ticketing software
- Previous experience with the hospitality industry
- Experience managing a geographically diverse business with multiple locations
- Experience managing migrations, business acquisitions, implementation of new software, etc.
- Familiarity with Office365 and SharePoint
- Knowledge/experience with Azure cloud services
- Experience managing remote staff/team members
The ability to develop and communicate goals in support of the business’ mission
Providing Motivational Support
The ability to enhance others’ commitment to their work; recognizes and rewards people for their achievements; finds creative ways to make people’s work rewarding
As a team member, the ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on a team; as a team leader, the ability to demonstrate interest, skill, and success in getting groups to learn to work together
The ability to convey confidence in Team Members’ ability to be successful, especially at challenging new tasks; delegating significant responsibility and authority; allowing Team Members freedom to decide how they will accomplish their goals and resolve issues
The ability to demonstrate support for innovation and for organizational changes needed to improve the organization’s effectiveness; initiating, sponsoring, and implementing organizational change
The ability to delegate responsibility and to work with others and coach them to develop their capabilities
Communication and Influence
- Attention to Communication: The ability to ensure that information is passed on to others who should be kept informed
- Oral Communication: The ability to express oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others
- Written Communication: The ability to express oneself clearly in business writing
- Persuasive Communication: The ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade their intended audiences
The ability to notice, interpret, and anticipate others’ concerns and feelings, and to communicate this awareness empathetically to others
The ability to gain others’ support for ideas, proposals, projects and solutions
Building Collaborative Relationships
The ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside the organization who can provide information, assistance, and support
The ability to demonstrate concern for satisfying one’s external and internal customers
Diagnostic Information Gathering
The ability to identify the information needed to clarify a situation, seek that information from appropriate sources, and use skillful questioning to draw out the information
- Analytical: The ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach
- Forward: The ability to anticipate the implications and consequences of situations and take appropriate action to be prepared for possible contingencies
- Strategic: The ability to analyze the organization’s competitive position by considering market and industry trends, existing and potential customers (internal and external), and strengths and weaknesses as compared to competitors
- Conceptual: The ability to find effective solutions by taking a holistic, abstract, or theoretical perspective
The ability to demonstrate depth of knowledge and skill in a technical area
Identifying what needs to be done and doing it before being asked or before the situation requires it
The ability to develop, sponsor, or support the introduction of new and improved method, products, procedures, or technologies
The ability to focus on the desired result of one’s own or one’s unit’s work, setting challenging goals, focusing effort on the goals, and meeting or exceeding them
Ensuring that one’s own and others’ work and information are complete and accurate; carefully preparing for meetings and presentations; following up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled
Faith in one’s own ideas and capability to be successful; willingness to take an independent position in the face of opposition
The ability to keep functioning effectively when under pressure and maintain self-control in the face of hostility or provocation
Demonstrated concern that one be perceived as responsible, reliable, and trustworthy
Openness to different and new ways of doing things; willingness to modify one’s preferred way of doing things
This position manages all Team Members of the infrastructure department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the Team Members within that department.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and printers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to talk or hear. The Team Member frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Occasional lifting of equipment or packages up to 50 lbs.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position working 8 hours per day. Natural Retreats’ core business hours for our support offices are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Occasionally, project work or system upgrades may require the Team Member to work outside of this schedule.
Travel is minimal (<25%), although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be required to provide support to our onsite teams and deliver against the nationwide scope of the role.
Natural Retreats is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, age, medical condition (cancer), AIDS/HIV, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, Team Member activities and general treatment during employment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the Team Member for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.